President, Concepts By Cash, LLC
• Created the “Performing Arts Series for Young People” at Murphy Fine Arts Center on the campus of Morgan State University
• Producer of Baltimore Child First Authorities’ “Show What You Know”, year-end students showcase.
• Produce art and cultural workshops and seminars for groups, organizations, and institutions.
• Certification as Business Etiquette and Image Consultant
• Creation of Concepts By Cash Professional Development Group
• Developed “Women Business Travelers Workshop”
Bright StARTS Coordinator, Baltimore Office of Promotion and the Art
• Developed and implemented after school outreach model for the Bright StARTS Program
• Schedule multi-disciplined art workshops for Baltimore City after-school programs
• Hired and managed up to 60 artists at up to 16 camp or after school sites citywide
• Curate city-wide students art exhibit
Associate Educator, Community Programs, Baltimore Museum of Art
• Coordinate artist-in-residence programs.
• Strengthening relationships between the museum and community groups, while building awareness of the museum, its programs and exhibitions to these groups.
• Developing and supervising of college intern program for community outreach
• Planning and coordination of in-house community programs (i.e. Family Fun Night, Kwanzaa Celebration, Family Day Celebration).
President, ArtShow International
• Arts and Entertainment Consulting
• Creator and coordinator of WJZ TV’s “On Time” Art Competition (1996-1998)
• Creator, producer and of “Annual Youth Dance Festival” sponsored by The Eubie Blake National Jazz Institution and Cultural Center (1995-1998)
Assistant Director, Eubie Blake National Jazz Institute and Cultural Center
• Assisted Executive Director in all phases of center’s operation
• Produced multi-disciplined arts programs, education programs and performances for children and adults.
• .Responsible for all promotions and PR for center.
• Joshua Johnson Council – Baltimore Museum of Art
• Community Outreach Committee – Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
• Transition Committee Member for Baltimore City Mayor Martin O’Malley (2000)
• Little Readers Book Club – George G. Kelson Elementary School, Baltimore Maryland
• Congressman Elijah Cummings Cultural Arts Committee Member
• Mayor Stephanie Rawlings Blake’s City of Baltimore Recreation Center Task Force
• Dance Baltimore! Founding Board Member
Awards / Acknowledgements
• Maryland Department of the Environment Certificate of Appreciation for speaker in lecture series.
• Recreation and Parks Appreciation Award 2006
• Baltimore Child First Community Investment Award 2008
• Partnership Award from Baltimore’s Child First Authority in 2009
• Maryland State Department of Education for Contributions to Extended Learning 2010 & 2011
CONCEPTS BY CASH
410 433-5383-P 410 433-2118-F
1190 West Northern Parkway, Suite 418, Baltimore, Maryland 21210